Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hello World!

Welcome to my blog - Hearts.you Crafts!

I've always been quite crafty since I was a child; but in recent years since completing school and college I had lost touch with my creative side but that was until a few months ago. When I had a very expensive visit to Hobbycraft and I re-found my love for all things craft.

I've done a few things since mainly patchwork quilting little heart cushions (pictures to follow), mosaic, sewing and now I'm also venturing into the world of papercraft.

Currently, I'm debating whether to set my self up as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, as I really love their products and there is no one in my local area that supplies them via the catalogue.

Over the lifetime of this blog, I will be sharing with you all my crafty creations - so check back soon and follow my blog if you'd like to see more.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment