Saturday 5 October 2013

October Offers

Lots of exciting things happening this month with Stampin' Up! And all to celebrate 25 years of the company being established.

Extra £25 Hostess Benefits - have a qualifying party or order direct through me or online with more than £250 of sales and on top of the normal hostess pounds you'll get an additional £25. Valid now until 31st Oct

Join Stampin' Up! For £25 - on a tight budget but would like to become a demo and start your own direct sales business? Or even you have a lot of Stampin' Up! products all ready or have previously been a demo but dropped. Then this offer will be ideal for you! Join my team by visiting www.heartscards.stampinup.net

Or just want to order through some products contact me direct or submit an online order through my website.

Just so people are aware I will be out of the country between 13th-20th October but online orders will be processed and sent direct to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment