Thursday 17 April 2014

Craft Fairs Update


So it’s the long Easter weekend coming up and I’d thought I’d give an update on some of the things I’ve been doing. So first off back in March – I had a stall at the Hatch Warren Craft Fair; where I met a few people who are interested in attending card/paper craft classes or just looking to purchase from Stampin’ Up… which is great.

The lovely Fiona Whitten – from Oakfield Crafts, let me borrow her display board and banner :) So all, in all it was a great set up and a very busy fair.

At the beginning of April, I attended a craft fair at Bishops Waltham – Unfortuantly, the weather was against us and there was very little footfall :( But as they say it’s all an experience and gave me some ideas of products that I’m missing in my current offer.


However the following day after the Bishops Waltham fair, my car was parked up outside a friend’s house and was written off by a speeding driver – who hadn’t noticed my car parked on the road under a lamp post. Life really does give you curveballs sometimes and my Stampin Up catalogues got crushed in the process!

So since then I’ve been preparing for my next fair which is in my village, Hook on the 19th April - Dolly’s Vintage Easter Craft Fair, Elizabeth Hall. Which I’m looking forward too!



Luckily, for me a local demo was putting in a demo order in last weekend and very helpfully has got me some replacement catalogues for this upcoming event :)
If you’re local to Basingstoke why not pop down – I will have a selection of Easter cards, treat pouches, Greeting Cards for a range of occasions and my new line of home décor items such as candle wraps, table centre pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment