Saturday 11 May 2013

Telford Training Day 11th May

Such a great day at Telford; which was my very first Stampin' Up! event.

There was talks from experienced demos, make and take demo's, prize patrol, goodies for everyone, talks from the UK Manager and European Manager. Lets just say it was so much fun!

I'm now back home with my lovely swaps - thanks everyone who swapped with me :)
I will take a picture off them all together so that all my viewers can have a look; check back tomorrow for the blog post.

Also, such a great day with the Stampin' Stars girls!

I can't tell you all the details unfortunately but I can tell you it's an exciting time to be a demonstrator!

If your'd like more information on becoming a demonstrator and its benefits then please contact me at tashahrt@me.com and i'll be happy to help.

Thats it for tonight xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment