Friday 10 January 2014

Cards for Friends & Family

Now that Christmas has been and gone. I thought it would be nice to show off a few cards I made for sending to friends and family…

I must admit I took inspiration from Pinterest, as these were my first ever handmade Christmas cards that I have ever made and I must say I just love Pinterest! If you would like to follow my pins and board just click HERE

So on to the cards...
Christmas Tree Card

Christmas Baubles Card

Reindeer in Snow Card
Ho Ho Ho Santa Card 
Santa Joy Card

Santa in Snow Card




















The most popular cards not surprisingly were the ones made with the Color Me Christmas Stamp Set; which I really love and is still available until 27th January to purchase through me directly or online HERE

I'm finding I'm really into the water colouring technique now and its very on trend - more to come on that techniques in the next few weeks.

Moving away from cards I made these cute little favour parcels made out of just Designer Series Paper(DSP) from the holiday occasions catalogue and the Envelope Punch Board - see below at the end of this post.

Happy Stampin'!
Natasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment