Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Can't believe its January already! and 2014 at that… HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anyway i've been a little lax with my blogging due to Christmas mayhem and time to get back and focussed and see all those New Years Resolutions get fulfilled…   1. Update my BLOG!!!

There is lots of great things coming up with Stampin' Up! plus some current promotions and things you need to know….

1. Online Shopping - order from me anywhere in the UK and have it delivered direct to your door or workplace. Just visit my demonstrator website HERE

2. Autumn/Winter Occasions Catalogue - Products available until 1st February 2014

3. A Whole Lot of Love (Valentines Products) -  Available until 27th January or until stocks last

4. Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogue - Products available from 28th January 2014

5. Sale-A-Bration (SAB) - Free Product with order over £45 (28th January - 31st March 2014)

For current promotions add my demonstrator website to your favourites -www.heartscards.stampinup.net 


Right now on to the crafting… so back in December I held my first stall at a local Christmas Craft Fair. It was a really great experience, learnt a lot and I cant wait to do it again in the future! Here is a close up shot of cards I'd made to sell plus us still in the throws of setting up!











I was there to advertise Stampin' Up! and also sell some of my creations - plus I learnt less is more as I know realise it was just all far too much on there! Sure one day I will do 'how not to do a craft stall 101'

All in all it was successful.

In my next blog post I will be showing you a few cards I made for the stall which I also sent to friends and family as cards.

Happy Stampin!
Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment