Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

2016 is over and today has marked the first day of 2017 - I have lots of adventures planned for 2017 - travelling, attending Stampin' Up! Events - all of which will lead to posts on this blog.

As always life got in the way, moved house, worked too much and didn't give my self time to craft. I have big plans for this blog this year and I can't wait to share with you tutorials and general posts relating to my current crafting projects.

Stampin' Up have their Spring/Summer Catalogue and Sale-a-bration promotion starting on the 4th January and I will be posting more information regarding this soon.

Starting in February - I will be running classes in Sherfield on Loddon in Hampshire; if your interested in attending please contact me.

xoxo
Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment