Thursday 12 January 2017

Ontage Live - Amsterdam, NL

It's official, I'm starting my 2017 travels with AMSTERDAM in the Netherlands! I'm so excited at this opportunity to see all my demonstrator friends and make new ones from all over the world!

From 6th-8th April, I will be in Amsterdam at Onstage Live!!! #excitedface

I will be sharing my travels with all you - possibly a live blog; if I can. Just watch this space!

What is Onstage Live?
It's a global event that happens twice a year - April and November. And they coincide with the launch of our Annual and Spring/Summer Catalogues

What does it include?
Its two and a half days of exciting Stampin' Up! Activities. We will be the first people to get our hands on the new catalogue, see, touch, and make projects with new products, hear company announcements from the corporate team before anyone else, and get a chance to network with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

How can I attend?
To attend you need to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator; pay the ticket fee and arrange your travel and hotel. Contact me and I can talk you through all the in-outs involved!

Registration is open from 10th January until 22nd February - but tickets are selling out fast and space is limited!

Hope to see you there!

Already a demonstrator? If your going to #onstage2017 - let me know I would love to meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment